La meilleur team de ace of spades Index du Forum  
  FAQ •  Rechercher •  Membres •  Groupes •  S’enregistrer •  Messages Privés •  Connexion

I\'ll Stand By You

Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
qudamjasp
Nouveau

Message Sujet du message: I\'ll Stand By You Répondre en citant

I\'ll Stand By You > urlin.us/2cao5

Chart,,,procession,,,and,,,succession[edit]Rachel,,,,Platten,,,,Stand,,,,By,,,,You,,,,is,,,,a,,,,new,,,,single,,,,from,,,,the,,,,popular,,,,singer"I'll,,,Stand,,,By,,,You"Retrieved,,2010-08-22Precededby,,"Vertigo",,by,,U2,,UK,,Singles,,Chart,,number-one,,single,,21,,November,,2004,,-,,28,,November,,2004,,Succeededby,,"Do,,They,,Know,,It's,,Christmas?",,by,,Band,,Aid,,20,,^,,"Top,,50,,singles,,,week,,ending,,9,,December,,2004""Girls,,Aloud,,-,,I'll,,Stand,,By,,You,,(Polydor)"GfKBillboard,,Modern,,Rock,,Tracks,,21,,Swedish,,Top,,60,,Singles,,21,,End,,of,,year,,charts[edit],,End,,of,,year,,chart,,(1995),,Position,,U.SContents,,,,1,,,,The,,,,Pretenders,,,,original,,,,1.1,,,,Charts,,,,1.1.1,,,,Peak,,,,positions,,,,1.1.2,,,,End,,,,of,,,,year,,,,charts,,,,1.1.3,,,,Personnel,,,,1.1.4,,,,Additional,,,,musicians,,,,2,,,,Girls,,,,Aloud,,,,version,,,,2.1,,,,Background,,,,and,,,,release,,,,2.2,,,,Reception,,,,2.2.1,,,,Critical,,,,response,,,,2.2.2,,,,Chart,,,,performance,,,,2.3,,,,Music,,,,video,,,,2.4,,,,Live,,,,performances,,,,2.5,,,,Track,,,,listings,,,,and,,,,formats,,,,3,,,,Personnel,,,,3.1,,,,Charts,,,,3.1.1,,,,Year-end,,,,chart,,,,3.1.2,,,,Certification,,,,3.1.3,,,,Chart,,,,procession,,,,and,,,,succession,,,,4,,,,Carrie,,,,Underwood,,,,version,,,,4.1,,,,Music,,,,video,,,,4.2,,,,Charts,,,,5,,,,Shakira,,,,version,,,,5.1,,,,Track,,,,listing,,,,5.2,,,,Chart,,,,performance,,,,6,,,,Other,,,,versions,,,,7,,,,References,,,,8,,,,External,,,,links,,,,"I'll,,,Stand,,,by,,,You",,,was,,,included,,,on,,,a,,,ballad,,,section,,,on,,,2008's,,,Tangled,,,Up,,,Tour,,,,in,,,which,,,Girls,,,Aloud,,,walk,,,along,,,a,,,catwalk,,,which,,,reaches,,,the,,,middle,,,of,,,the,,,crowd2004-11-21Irish,,Singles,,Chart"I'll,,,Stand,,,by,,,You",,,debuted,,,at,,,number,,,one,,,on,,,the,,,UK,,,Singles,,,Chart,,,on,,,21,,,November,,,2004,,,,becoming,,,Girls,,,Aloud's,,,second,,,single,,,to,,,do,,,so.[9],,,Despite,,,competition,,,from,,,four,,,new,,,top,,,ten,,,entries,,,,the,,,song,,,also,,,remained,,,at,,,the,,,top,,,for,,,a,,,second,,,week.[10],,,It,,,slipped,,,to,,,number,,,four,,,in,,,its,,,third,,,week,,,,making,,,way,,,for,,,Band,,,Aid,,,20's,,,take,,,on,,,"Do,,,They,,,Know,,,It's,,,Christmas?".[11],,,Girls,,,Aloud,,,spent,,,a,,,fourth,,,week,,,in,,,the,,,top,,,five.[12],,,The,,,single,,,spent,,,two,,,further,,,weeks,,,in,,,the,,,top,,,ten,,,,holding,,,on,,,at,,,number,,,nine.[13],,,Overall,,,,"I'll,,,Stand,,,by,,,You",,,spent,,,fourteen,,,weeks,,,in,,,the,,,top,,,75,,,,including,,,nine,,,weeks,,,in,,,the,,,top,,,forty.[13][14],,,The,,,single,,,was,,,ranked,,,thirty-fourth,,,on,,,the,,,year-end,,,chart,,,(see,,,2004,,,in,,,British,,,music)She,,,,also,,,,performed,,,,the,,,,song,,,,on,,,,the,,,,NBC,,,,show,,,,'Clash,,,,of,,,,the,,,,Choirs,,,,,where,,,,she,,,,had,,,,one,,,,of,,,,her,,,,choir,,,,members,,,,sing,,,,the,,,,lead,,,,vocalsIrish,,Singles,,ChartAmerican,,Idol,,Season,,6,,contestant,,Gina,,Glocksen,,performed,,the,,song,,in,,the,,Top,,10,,roundIn,,2009,,,the,,cast,,of,,Glee,,covered,,the,,song,,for,,the,,episode,,"Ballad",,for,,Finn's,,unborn,,childRetrieved,,,2010-01-16405,,Not,,Allowed.Virgin,,GroupRetrieved,,,2010-08-22Retrieved,,,,2010-08-22In,,2008,,,Kate,,Ceberano,,recorded,,a,,version,,for,,her,,album,,So,,Much,,BeautyGfKRetrieved,,2008-02-28"I'll,,,,Stand,,,,by,,,,You",,,,was,,,,covered,,,,in,,,,2007,,,,by,,,,Carrie,,,,Underwood,,,,as,,,,a,,,,charity,,,,single,,,,,recorded,,,,for,,,,the,,,,show,,,,Idol,,,,Gives,,,,Back,,,,which,,,,aired,,,,on,,,,April,,,,25,,,,,2007The,,,,Gravitas,,,,Vocal,,,,Dub,,,,Mix,,,,Edit,,,,of,,,,"I'll,,,,Stand,,,,by,,,,You",,,,appears,,,,on,,,,the,,,,"Wake,,,,Me,,,,Up",,,,singleIrish,,,Singles,,,ChartIt,,,,became,,,,Girls,,,,Aloud's,,,,second,,,,number,,,,one,,,,on,,,,the,,,,UK,,,,Singles,,,,Chart,,,,,spending,,,,two,,,,weeks,,,,at,,,,the,,,,top,,,,position,,,,and,,,,receiving,,,,a,,,,silver,,,,certification,,,,from,,,,the,,,,British,,,,Phonographic,,,,IndustryIt,,,,was,,,,eventually,,,,removed,,,,from,,,,iTunes,,,,,leading,,,,the,,,,single,,,,to,,,,have,,,,one,,,,of,,,,the,,,,biggest,,,,falls,,,,in,,,,Hot,,,,100,,,,historyChartStats.comv,,,t,,,e,,,Shakira,,,songs,,,Discography,,,Pies,,,Descalzos,,,"Dnde,,,Ests,,,Corazn?",,,"Antologa",,,"Estoy,,,Aqu",,,"Pies,,,Descalzos,,,,Sueos,,,Blancos",,,"Se,,,Quiere,,,,Se,,,Mata",,,"Un,,,Poco,,,de,,,Amor",,,Dnde,,,Estn,,,los,,,Ladrones?,,,"Ciega,,,,Sordomuda",,,"Inevitable",,,"Moscas,,,en,,,la,,,Casa",,,"No,,,Creo",,,"Octavo,,,Da",,,"Ojos,,,As/Eyes,,,Like,,,Yours",,,"T",,,Laundry,,,Service,,,"Objection,,,(Tango)/Te,,,Aviso,,,,Te,,,Anuncio,,,(Tango)",,,"The,,,One",,,"Que,,,Me,,,Quedes,,,T",,,"Te,,,Dejo,,,Madrid",,,"Underneath,,,Your,,,Clothes",,,"Whenever,,,,Wherever/Suerte",,,Fijacin,,,Oral,,,,Vol f5880b0734

Message Posté le: Sam 21 Mai - 15:32 (2016)
Publicité

Message Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Message Posté le: Sam 21 Mai - 15:32 (2016)
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation

Traduction par : phpBB-fr.com